Comfort Zone Series
Adding comfort zones to pocket spring units further increases comfort and support flexibility of fabric encased coils.
By applying following methods, comfort zones can be designed within a unit to perfectly meet support requirement of various parts of the body.
- Using different wire gauges at individual coils
- Changing waist diameter of coils
- Modifying pre tension of coils
- Changing convolution of coils
- Increasing coil density by changing assembly configuration
|Height||60 mm - 200 mm|
|Wire gauge||1,20 mm - 2,20 mm|
|Coil diameter||37 mm - 70 mm|
|Coil count||200 - 750 coils/m2|
|Glueing||Central, Top & bottom or both|
|Sizes||Standard, Foam Encapsulated and Custom sizes|